Commercial Air Conditioning
G2 specialise in the repair, service, maintenance and installation of all types of commercial air conditioning equipment, including Split systems, Multi-splits, VRV and VRF systems.
The air conditioning industry has experienced considerable growth in Scotland in the past 10-15 years. This is mainly due to its ability to both cool your building in the summer and heat in the winter.
This gives the end user a more comfortable environment to work in all year round.
Also the energy consumption required in the running of air conditioning is recognised as being very efficient compared to conventional methods.
Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
We know how important your air conditioning is to well being of your staff, patients and customers in your properties, buildings and offices. In the event of a breakdown we have the experience and systems in place to get your air conditioning equipment up and running again.
- G2 are familiar and experienced on all types of air conditioning equipment.
- We are experienced at servicing all the main commercial air conditioning brands and manufacturers.
- All our service vehicles carry extensive van stock containing the most commonly used spare parts.
- Same day/next day call out.
- 24/7 service available for emergency call outs.
- Very reasonable rates.
Commercial Air Conditioning Installations (New build and existing properties)
We install air conditioning equipment in new or existing buildings that need upgraded to support their heating and cooling needs.
- We arrange and conduct a site visit and identify the best design for the premises.
- We can specify the ideal equipment to be sourced and installed.
- We recommend a maintenance package on top of the manufacturers guarantee; 9 out of 10 clients that we install equipment for will take out our annual maintenance contract.
- We will then issue a quotation to carry these work out.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Helps Minimise Running Costs
Like any mechanical equipment, to ensure the longevity, efficiency and reliability of air conditioning equipment, regular maintenance is of paramount importance.
Many of our clients have taken advantage of our maintenance packages with many benefits including a 30+ point check list on all air conditioning equipment insuring effective and efficient operation.
Types of Commercial Air Conditioning Equipment G2 Service, Maintain, Repair and Install
- VRF/VRV air conditioning systems – large multi unit air conditioning– one large air conditioning outdoor unit that will be connected to several indoor
units.These are typically used in office blocks, hotels, retail applications and large offices.
- Wall Mounted Split System air conditioning.
- Cassette Split System air conditioning.
- Multi Split Systems Air Conditioning.
- Close Control Air Conditioning.
- Ducted Air Conditioning.
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioning.
Air Conditioning Brands We Service, Repair, Maintain and Install
We repair, service, maintain and install many of the leading manufacturers of commercial air conditioning products.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Contracts - 4 Hour SLA
- Preventative maintenance visits.
- 30+ checklist per asset
- Comprehensive engineer reports.
- Fully qualified personnel.
- Free technical advice.
- Priority response to emergencies.
- No labour charges for emergency call outs.
- 24/7 365
4 Hour Response Guarantee
With a G2 SLA, we can guarantee a 4 hour response time to all maintenance contract clients including Christmas Day and New Year.Enquire Today
For enquiries, a site survey or quotation, contact us on 0141 882 9899. For emergencies call 07929 331130.Click Here
Read Case Studies
We are scaled to handle all your stores, outlets and facilities in Scotland.Click Here
From the office staff to the engineer’s that work on site, G2 has provided excellent service since the start. Response time is quick for emergency calls. Scheduling is flexible to support regular maintenance. We are really pleased to be working with the team at G2.