You can help prevent stock loss, sales loss and customer loss and ensure business continuity safe in the knowledge G2 will be there within 4 hours wherever you are located in Scotland.
Refrigeration is essential for businesses that display, store, transport, serve or process fish, meats, fruit, vegetables, drinks,dairy products and any other perishable goods.
We have clients throughout Scotland in every sector including supermarkets,retailers,government buildings,schools ,colleges,hospitals,offices and many more.
We know how important refrigeration is to the continuous and successfull operation of your business. In the event of any breakdown we have the experience and technical ability to get your equipment up and running again in as quick a time possible.
- Technically equipped and experienced on all types of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Experienced at servicing and repairing all commercial refrigeration brands and manufacturers.
- All our service vehicles carry extensive van stock containing the most commonly used refrigeration spare parts.
- 24/7 service available for refrigeration emergency call outs.
- Very competitive rates.
Many clients approach G2 looking for us to design and install bespoke refrigeration solutions to suit their requirements. The most common being Walk in Chills/Freezer rooms. From storage to food preparation we can design build and install refrigerated rooms at a range of internal temperatures.
Like most mechanical equipment, to ensure the longevity, efficiency and reliability of refrigeration equipment, regular maintenance is of paramount importance. Many of our clients have taken advantage of our maintenance packages with many benefits including a 30+ point check list on all equipment insuring effective and efficient operation.
We may even be able to predict any imminent faults and prevent a disruptive and inconvenient breakdown further down the line.
|This photo gallery has no pictures.|
- Walk in Chill and Freezer Rooms
Walk in Chill and Freezer rooms are insulated rooms constructed from polyurethane panels. These rooms can be any size and will utilise refrigeration equipment to control internal temperatures.
- Refrigerated Cabinets
- Cabinets are used for the storage of products and come in a huge array of different shapes and sizes
- Supermarket Packs
- Refrigerated cases connected together, such as on a dairy aisle or frozen section aisle in a supermarket, are called refrigerated packs. These normally contain large volumes of refrigerant and require service, maintenance and repaired regularly.
- Display Refrigeration
- Display refrigeration refers to cases that display products to the consumer for purchase.These can be open fronted or can have glass doors.
Refrigeration Manufacturers We Install, Maintain, Service and Repair.
We work with many of the leading commercial refrigeration manufacturers.
Refrigeration Maintenance Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance Visits.
- 30+ Point Checklist for each asset.
- Comprehensive Engineer Reports.
- Fully Qualified Personnel.
- Free technical advice.
- Priority response to emergencies.
- No labour charges for emergency call outs.
- 24/7 365
4 Hour Response Guarantee
With a G2 SLA, we can guarantee a 4 hour response time to all maintenance contract clients including Christmas Day and New Year.Enquire Today
For enquiries, a site survey or quotation, contact us on 0141 882 9899. For emergencies call 07929 331130.Click Here
Read Case Studies
We are scaled to handle all your stores, outlets and facilities in Scotland.Click Here
G2 have been servicing our refrigeration for many years. I have witnessed first hand them growing from a one man band to the excellent company they are today. The successful operation of our chillers is imperative to the running of this hotel.
G2's service is the best in the business and their staff and engineers are really on the ball. I simply wouldn't consider going anywhere else.